The unknown moment

That was a thing which had never happened with me before. I used to consider myself as a tough man with a strong heart to overcome everything silly emotions that comes into our daily life but I think I'm not strong as much as I think.

It was our second week at the jnp(polytechnic) and we were to attend a week long human value workshop which is conducted all over the RUB colleges in Bhutan. we, all the first year students were divided into six groups and I was in group one. Fortunately our group was lead by our director sir who is a really enthusiastic person.

First time when I heard about the workshop I thought that it will be like a briefing session but I wrong. On the first day, director sir started with his presentation and I was at the back still wondering, what is he actually trying say, but the days passed gradually and the session went better and better and on the last day I felt like the days have passed so quickly.

I don't remember whether it was 4th or 5th day, director sir was presenting and explaining us about being happy from the slides. we all were along with him but suddenly, I don't know what stroke into my mind. I started feeling quite heavy and went into deep thoughts though I was virtually listening to the director's speech but I was lost actually.

After few minutes when I realized myself, tears were striking my eyes. Then again I thought oh! What's wrong with me. I tried hard to prevent my tears rushing down through my eyes by taking long breath and looking up at the sciling without the notice from the nearest friends but after few minutes I couldn't hold myself so I quickly came out of the hall and rush to the washroom where I could quickly wash my face and refresh myself.

That sort of thing happened with me for the first in my entire life and I was wondering myself and again without anybody's notice I quietly went back to my seat and I'm still not sure what had happened to me on that day, may be I was missing my parents, may be I was worried about my future, may be I was feeling sorry or may be I was overloaded with the human values, I still don't know....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Mom

The marriage customs of Lhotshampa (Rai & Subba)

Captainship election for 2014 in BHSS

“April fool” the day of fun

Project on fabrication of Ferro-cement Bench

Happy Teachers' Day 2017

Intra-House Road Race In Bajothang school

The most dreadful morning-II