At Pling

Now it's been two days busy shopping 🏬 of my college stuffs and I'm still not done with it. I have scanned almost whole Phuntsholing and Jaigong searching for a good stuffs at the reasonable prices but having tough time getting the desired things even in this much big town ☹.



Today is the last day for the shopping and stay in Phuntsholing. And if I'm not done with it today then I'm dead. Tomorrow morning at around 5:00 am I'll be crossing the West Bengal and Assam duar. And hop to reach Samdrup Jongkhar(deothang ) safely. This is my longest journey ever and I'm hopping for best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Mom

The marriage customs of Lhotshampa (Rai & Subba)

Captainship election for 2014 in BHSS

“April fool” the day of fun

Project on fabrication of Ferro-cement Bench

Happy Teachers' Day 2017

Intra-House Road Race In Bajothang school

The most dreadful morning-II